The 2016 Copa America Centenario is an international men’s association tournament being held in the United States in 2016. So no doubt there are lot of football fans who don’t want to miss this tournament. The 2016 Copa America Centenario is entering the exciting stages of the competition with the United States in the semi-finals, where either they’ll play Argentina or Venezuela. Battle of Mexico, Chile, Peru and Colombia will decide who will play in other semi-final. You can switch on FOX sports or Univision to watch the games, but someone who watches most of your programming on Roku, then here’s the instructions on how to watch the rousing tournament with a free 24-hour trial to fuboTV, a legal streaming service that has an app on Roku. Firstly as you all know that you need to create an account on Roku later you can browse Roku com link to know more about the setup process. If you finding any difficulty, then you can seek to help at www roku com support.
If you have Roku then it will be great but if you haven’t then go to Roku Com or at Amazon for low Roku Streaming Stick ($39).
fuboTV holds the legal rights to stream Univision, Univision Deportes, UniMas, beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, GolTV, GolTV en Español etc. Now the football lovers can easily watch and enjoy the Copa America, La Liga, Serie A, MLS, Liga MX, World Cup qualifiers, Captial One Cup, Championship and many more.
Instructions are below:
- Firstly you need to sign up for the free fuboTV trial via their website. You can watch leagues and tournament as much as you want, because fuboTV is offering a free 24 hour trial. You can subscribe for just $9.99/month after using trial.
- Go to ‘Streaming Channels’ form your Roku home screen and then scroll down to the ‘Sports’ category. For more assistance you can take Roku help.
3. Make a click on ‘fuboTV’ and then ‘add channel’
4.Now you need to click on the fuboTV channel app by returning to home screen.
5. You will see the ‘Account’ option at top, just scroll up to the top and select the option.
6.Now click on ‘Login’, after accepting the terms enter your username or e-mail.
7.Sign up for the fuboTV free trial on their website, in case if skipped the step 1.
8. If you’re unable to see the games listed under the ‘Live’ section of fuboTV Roku main screen, then you need to refresh it. Exit out and go back, then refresh.
9.To see more sports channels, scroll to the right of ‘Live’ to see all of the channels you can choose from. On the right of the screen on fuboTV, number of channels are available.