Today, we are going to discuss the steps to set up philo on your Roku player, through this blog post. The setup process requires 4 easy steps for completion. You must read all these steps carefully and implement them accordingly on your Roku device. Now we are going to discuss the four steps with you in the next passages. In case you still find any problem, you can take help from www Roku com link. This is an official page for all Roku players.
Make sure that Roku is fully configured with your device.
- The Roku set up process and instructions must be read carefully before installing it on the device. Because if there is any step left in the setup process, then you won’t be able to stream contents through your device. Moreover, you may not be able to download channel on your Roku feed if the setup is not done properly. if you find any problem in the setup process, then you can take Roku help from the official website.
- If you are using the Wi-Fi service at somewhere else other than home Wi-Fi network, then you must take help from the IT help center of that place before entering the login credentials for accessing the Roku channels from the Roku store because the procedure to connect Roku to the network is different at a different
- When you connect your Roku with home Wi-Fi network, you must ensure that the distance between your router and your Roku player should be minimum so that your device receive a full signal from the router. Otherwise, you may face problem in connecting the device to the router.
- Install Roku app on your smartphone to stream contents from different Roku channels. The smartphone will act as a medium for casting the contents from channels. All the features like Roku feed and what’s on will get displayed on your mobile screen from where you can easily organize the playlist. In case of any problem, you can take help from Roku com link
Add the philo channel to Roku account
- Turn on your computer and open the web browser from the desktop.
- Go to roku.com/add/philo page.
- Search for ‘add’ option and click on yes, to confirm it.
Download and install philo channel on Roku device
- Connect your Roku device to the TV and turn it on.
- Go to the home screen and open the settings with the help of Roku remote. Make sure that all the buttons on your remote are working properly because if the Roku remote not working properly, then you may face problem in downloading the philo channel on your device.
- From settings, go to ‘system update’ option and click on ‘check now’ option.
- Make sure that the internet connection is working properly because update requires a strong internet connection.
- After updating the system, go back to home menu. You will find the philo channel in the list of installed channels.
- Open the channel.
- You will be prompted to enter the device code for this channel for activation and registration.
Register your Roku device with the philo user account
- From your computer again open the web browser and type watch.philo.com in the address bar.
- Click on enter to open the web link.
- Search for Roku registration link on this page.
- You will possibly find this link at the bottom of philo home page. Click on it.
- Enter the device code, which you get from Roku device activation code link.
- Tap on a channel to add it.
Once, you get completed you will find the philo on the screen for accessing. You just need to click on it to open it. After that you can easily stream the contents from this channel to the Roku device and cast it to TV.