If you have been looking to buy a streaming device for your home entertainment, then you should read the below-mentioned blog post in which all the details pertaining to two most popular devices, Roku 3 and Fire TV are explained in a comprehensive way.
Are you confused whether to buy Roku 3 player or Fire TV? If yes, then you should definitely read this blog post, as today we are going to discuss all the details of both the devices and we will also be reviewing and comparing the devices.
First, let us check out the common features that are present in both the devices.
- You have the ability to do voice research on both the streaming devices.
- Both the devices allow you to cast photos and videos from your smart devices (smartphones and tablets) to your television sets.
- If you are using Netflix and YouTube for entertainment, then you can cast the content from these two platforms to your television.
Now, it’s time to take a look at the features that are exclusive to Roku 3 only.
- Roku 3 allows you to search for the digital content on popular channels like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and more.
- You can easily play a wide range of audio files from your tablet or smartphone directly to your TV.
- Roku 3 can also let you know about the movies and TV shows with the lowest price values.
- It is possible to play motion- controlled games on the Roku player.
- You can also store the content on your computer/laptop or local media server.
When it comes to screen mirroring, Fire TV is only able to mirror screen with Kindle Fire HDX, whereas Roku 3 is able to mirror the screen with all Windows and Android devices.
What are the channels that you can play with Amazon Fire TV?
- Amazon Instant Video Including Prime.
- HBO GO.
When it comes to the channels that you can play with Roku 3, then, you can play all the above-mentioned channels and a few more as well, which are;
- Sling TV.
- Time Warner Cable and more.
Moreover, the setting up process and support of Roku player is a lot better than Amazon Fire TV. When it comes to Roku support, you can simply browse the www Roku com link and receive all the assistance that you need regarding the device.
Roku support is another highlighting feature of the device.
There are many ways of getting Roku technical support; you can either send an email to the company with the problem(s) you are facing and they will respond with the most suitable answer(s), or you can give a call at the Roku support phone number and talk to a technical expert of the company to get your issue(s) eradicated.
Moreover, Roku account setup can also be done quite easily. You can follow the steps that are mentioned on various reliable sources on the web. Or, you can take the help of Roku customer service and setup Roku player in the best way.
It is quite clear that Roku 3 is perhaps the better streaming device connect Roku with TV that also gives more features to the users and also comes with a better support. Roku help is more comprehensive than Amazon Fire TV, which is one of the key reasons why people are more inclined towards using Roku 3. So, Roku 3 is a better entertainment device that has a host of mesmerizing features for the entertainment seekers.