No matter how long you had to wait to get the best streaming content, till you got roku in your hand. The streaming device has already build up its repo in your heart and home. With promising features and services, the streaming device has led the market along with many versions. The versions which includes products ranging from Roku express, Roku streaming stick, Roku premiere and Roku premiere+ has markup their place to provide you the desire quality content with some arch competitors like Apple tv, Amazon fire tv and Google Chromecast. Despite of having such intense competition, the kind of facilities that you got in your hand to cherish the best channels and best content is the kind of effort the streaming player has put on these years. But, sometimes the devices don’t work according to your desire, and there you have to face unwanted errors. Well, the errors get the treatment with Roku help to provide you uninterrupted services. The accessibility and storage factor is one of the first thing, everyone checks out in any device. So what is the connection here about the accessibility and storage factor with the roku player? We are here talking about the removable memory card (microSD card) to store our stuffs. The microSD card is quite important for your roku player too, and that is the reason we have come up with simple installing steps to let you access your apps with better load speed accessibility. It will also expand the memory of your roku player, to have more apps and channels in your wish list to get stored. Lets break down the steps to install the microSD card to your roku.
- The first thing you need to do is to detach the HDMI cable from the back of the roku player. This is the foremost step to initiate the step of installation.
- After the removal of the HDMI cable, simply put the microSD card into the back of the roku player. Do spot the right orientation and insert the card into the back of your roku player completely until you heard an audible click.
- After inserting the card, you have to re-insert the card into the roku player. This will ensure the detection of the card into your roku player. You can simply follow these steps to have the microSD card into your roku player.
Now we will crack down the installation steps needed for your tv:
- After the roku player installation process, you have to select “Format”, when you get the dialog indication. After selecting the format, “microSDcard detected” message will appear on your screen. This step will take you to the next step of formatting.
- With the microSD detection, you have to select the “Continue” button to begin the formatting process. Depending on the capacity, the formatting takes few minutes to get completed. If you got any query related to the formatting process, then you go to www roku com support for detailed solutions.
- The formatting process will take you to “formation complete” dialog, where you need to select “Ok”, when the formatting is completed. This formatting step is the last step to complete the whole process.
- Now your roku player is ready to use the microSD for storage purpose. The player will now install all the games and apps by using the microSD card. So, store all the apps and games in your roku player with the expanded internal memory.
To make your experience better and for best results, go for greater microSD card or class 2 card with a minimum storage of 2GB.
Do note this important information for you, if you ever detach your microSD card from your roku player in future, then you have to re-install all the apps and games, when you try to access them.