Roku has been in the digital streaming player market for past many years. It keeps on updating its older model so as to bring the new experience to the users. In its latest update, Roku has employed a headphone jack in the remote through which you can easily listen to the music privately without disturbing other members of the family. You will find the complete details related to this update on www Roku com link as well. If you want to watch a movie at night and don’t want its dialogue to be listened by anyone at home, then you can plug the headphones into the jack and start listening to it privately. Recently, Roku has released a new update. In this update, they have announced a new feature through which a user can connect the headphone to the phone jack and listen to the Roku content on it. You will find this feature in OS version 7.5. For more details related to it, you can visit Roku Help link.
The need to connect the headphones to the Remote jack is no longer required. You just update your Roku OS and connect the headphone to the mobile itself. Another amazing feature available in this update is that; you can control the playback functions of content from the mobile. If you want to pause or play the content, then simply touch on play button from the mobile screen. If Roku not connecting to the smartphone, you can call at Roku support number.
The Steps To Setup Headset On A Smartphone Are Discussed Below :
- Go to the official page of Roku media player.
- Go to channel list from the Roku store.
- Download the channels according to your preference and choice.
- You need to pay some charges for downloading the channels on your Roku channel. You can scroll up and down with the Roku remote to find your favorite channel from the store. If the Roku remote not working, then change the batteries of remote immediately and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Once you download the channel, you need to enter the activation code for the channel to unlock the channel content. Enter it by copying it from the registered mail ID.
- Now start controlling the playback functions with the Android smartphone. If you want to pause the live TV content, you can do so with the help of Android phone. Apart from this, if you want to record any content on your device, then connect the external disk or drive for storage purpose. A memory stick or USB stick of 16 GB can be purchased online or from the retail store.
- Start viewing the photos of your smartphone on the TV screen with the help of Roku update. If you are getting HDCP unauthorized Roku message on the screen, check the HDMI connection whether the cable is properly attached or not.
So in this way, you can enjoy the music on your phone through Roku latest update. If you are still having any doubt or problem, you can call at Roku customer support number.