All the users who have been facing issues with the old OS can now head to the latest Roku OS 7.7 with all the updates and fixes for better streaming.
All Roku users, How your streaming is going with Roku device? The ultimate streaming device has already been one of the top streaming devices in the market. With the bunch of exclusive features and services, the streaming device has also been able to catch the eyeballs of the worldwide users.
With the growth of the technology and competition, the company has involved in upgrading its lineup of streaming players and smart TV’s with the exclusive features and functions to better the streaming experience of all the users out there. And for better streaming, the company also render the web of Roku channel store, which is the reason that the streaming device is the top entertaining source for the users. But, for smoother streaming experience, every device requires a properly working OS, which acts as the main backup for having an error-free experience.
But, with the Roku OS 7.6, there were some of the issues which were unsolved and was becoming a serious problem in the streaming of the users. Well, it would be great news for all the Roku streamers, as Roku has updated the OS version to 7.7, which has come up with all the updates and fixes for all the Roku supported devices. Check out the lineup of such update and fixes made by the company in the latest OS.
Note: The latest version will provide the supported to almost all the Roku streaming players and Smart TV by the end of the August month. You can get the list of all the supported devices below.
Updates and Solutions in Roku OS 7.7-
- At the time of any streaming issue or connectivity failure, Roku will now notify you and will direct you to the network connection for updating your network connection.
- While using the Screen mirroring on the Roku, you would now be able to permit or block the unwanted adding of any other device to your Roku device. At the time of any screen mirroring attempt, you will get a prompt on your screen to easily accept or reject the whole session. Even, you will also be able to permanently “always accept” or “always reject” any particular device fro linking.
- With the latest OS, the TV models of Roku will be supporting More Ways to Watch feature. To get more detail information on the feature, you can head to the experts for better assistance.
- Now, with the upgrade of the Roku’s TV USB media player, the USB player on the streaming device will render its support to the H.263 and MPEG-1 files.
- The issue of displaying the upcoming text early at some instances by the closed captions has now fixed in the latest OS.
- A new warning on-screen message has also been added for all the Roku TVs to make all the users clear that if you head to scan any new channel for the antenna TV, your all pre-existing channels will get removed from the device.
- The upgrade in the OS also addressed the lineup of several issues responsible for the crashing, video and audio problems on many streaming channels.
- The problem of audio-video sync has now resolved for some of the channels at the time of streaming on the lineup of different Roku TV models.
- The upgraded OS also follows many issue fixes and improvement to directly render the best streaming experience to all the users at the time accessing Audio guide.
All the Supported Roku Devices:
- Roku TV- All the models of Roku will have the Roku OS 7.7.
- Roku Streaming players- 4230X, 4200X, 3700X, 4400X, 3710X, 4210X, 3420X, 4630X, 4620X, 3500X,4640X, 3050X, 3600X, 2720X, 2450X, 2400X, 2700X, 3100X, 2500X, 3000X, 2710X, 3400X.
In the case of any query related to the latest OS or any tech barrier, you can navigate to the professionals for better guidance and solutions.